Saturday, February 23, 2008

To All My Heroes...

In honor of Black History Month, to all black women everywhere, we all are queens and this video portrays that. [[I had to post something about BHM since it's the end of Feb. and I had to represent]]



I just want to take out this time to thank all of the heroes past, future, and present who have made my life easier today by fighting for justice and equality. I thank you all because with out your focus, determination, strength, and courageousness, I would not be able to enjoy the freedoms and things that I enjoy today. That's why I encourage all people to vote this November in the 2008 election. It doesn't matter who you vote for as long as you exercise the right to vote, because so many races, groups, and ethnicities have fought to be able to take part of this privilege and your vote does count. I will definitely be voting this November for my candidate of choice [[si se puede!]] and hopefully we'll make history.

No comments: