Friday, February 22, 2008

Ye's A Mess! But You Gotta Love Em!

Hahaha...so i was on kanye's blog recently and he put a post up for stuffwhitepeoplelike and I went there and it was actually pretty amusing in a non-offensive way. There was one post on there about Mos Deff, which I concur...but they also forgot about Ye himself. O well. =]

So I watched the BET Honors tonight and I was most deff feelin Alicia Keys speech. The girl has a way with words and she definitely deserved that honor. I'll have pix up soon of that and BET's Rip the Runway...



Wowzer...I have so much to do this weekend! I have to work on this project I'm doing for my CAD class...it's a knit project and I'm working on the storyboard. The theme is 80's Graffiti and the color palette is yellow and baby blue. Its pretty hot I must say...I might post pix of it when its done but we'll see.

That's all for now until I find some amazing interesting things on this wonderful thing we call the internet...hasta la vista baby! haha the terminator...great stuff...well not really haha.

No comments: